Why Klorofeel School?
- State of the art infrastructure spread over 22-acre with WiFi enabled campus, modern classrooms, curiosity center, library, sports facility including football, basketball, skating rink, telescope and labs.
- School is promoted by accomplished professionals with global connections and it has experienced teachers from across India with an objective of impactful teaching.
- Optimal focus on values, academics, community connect, physical and cultural activities.
- Teacher, parent and child are engaged in a fear-free environment, where the children’s curiosity blossoms as they play and learn in the midst of books, toys and labs.
- All these at an affordable fee!!!
What is the Medium of Instruction?
The medium of instruction is English.
Which Board the School is affiliated to ?
Klorofeel School is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) up to class 12.
Is this a Franchisee?
Klorofeel School is NOT a franchisee of any institution. It has designed its educational delivery system.
Does the School follow Co-education?
This School is open for students of all gender.
Location of the School
The School is located next to the Bhabandha campus of SMIT. It is 15 km from Khallikote College. The School can be reached from the Jagannathpur side or from the Gate Bazar junction side.
The school timing for
LKG to UKG – 9:00AM – 12:30PM
Grade 1 – Grade 8 – 9:00AM – 4:30PM
Is the Hostel Facility Available?
At present the School doesn’t have a hostel facility. The hostel facility will be available later.
Do the Classrooms Have AC?
The classrooms of the School are designed in such a way that they facilitate natural air ventilation and maintain a cool environment inside.
What is be Teacher Quality and Composition?
Klorofeel has teachers from across the country with interest and experience in impactful teaching. The school has collaborated with Finland, QShala, ReapBenefit individual professionals and other Schools across the country to provide wide and deep exposure to the students.
Does School Have Necessary Approvals?
Klorofeel School has all the necessary and relevant approvals.
Does the School Have First Aid / Infirmary?
The School has a first aid facility and the means to reach nearby hospitals in case of emergency.
Does the School Provide Transportation Facility?
The School provides optional transportation services from convenient locations to and from school.
Does the School provide Day-Boarding Facility?
What is the Fee, Payment Schedule and Discount Available?
The fee structure is very attractive considering the facilities being provided.
What Will be the Mode of Payment?
Klorofeel School accepts the payment in DD, Cheque, RTGS and Cash.
Does the School Provide Uniform, Books and Stationery Items?
Klorofeel School will provide the dress code and the list of recommended items for books and stationery items. Parents/Guardians can procure it from the shops of their convenience in Brahmapur.
Who can I Contact for further Information?
What is the Education Experience of Promoters?
- Klorofeel Foundation works with 400 children in Rayagada district and 8 government schools in Paradeep.
- Our principles of teaching Maths, Science and Language concepts in a beyond-classroom non rote learning environment, is being shared with others.
- Significant investment has been made to design games, outdoor activities, and conceptual structures to create learning processes that is inspiring to child And effective – and Klorofeel School students will benefit.
- Work closely with two other schools, in Bengal and Bihar, and we understand how education is delivered.
- Haribandhu Panda is career academic and among the founding faculty of IRMA for ten years.
- Kalyan Banerjee is experienced in education in University, Corporate and School. And Full time in education for 8 years.
- Adarsh Rath has experience in University Education and worked with Tata Motors.
- Ananda Ladi is expert in Remote Education, delivered in collaboration with IITs and NITs, and this experience is very relevant now.
- Most of our team is experienced in IT and IT delivered education.
For which Classes Does the School Offer Admission?
For the academic session 2023-24, the school will be having classes from LKG to 8. The school will progressively add classes till 12.
Does the School Have Collaboration with Other Institutions?
Klorofeel School has collaborations with National and International Educationists and Institutions.
Criteria for Selection of Students?
Klorofeel School believes in the Learning Triad which includes Teacher, Parent and the Community. The School believes that every Child has his/her unique potential. An enabling environment at School, Home and Community is very important for manifestation of her/his potential.
Before admission is granted, the school organises a detailed conversation with the parents/guardians and the child. Based on the mutual comfort during the conversation, the admission is granted.