The Admissions Process
- Admissions are open for the academic session 2021-2022.
Please click here to download a blank application form. Filled in forms can be submitted at office.
- A detailed discussion with parents/guardians and the ward will be conducted prior to granting admission.
- Classes open for admission:LKG, UKG, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- The school is open to all genders.
- 25% seats in class 1 is reserved for children belonging to the weaker section and disadvantaged group in neighbourhood.
Note: The students may opt for a transportation facility.
|Grade||Age / Cut‐off Date for Entry|
|L.K.G||Must have completed 3 years on or before 31st March 2021|
|U.K.G||Must have completed 4 years on or before 31st March 2021|
|Grade 1||Must have completed 5 years on or before 31st March 2021|
|Grade 2||Must have completed 6 years on or before 31st March 2021|
|Grade 3||Must have completed 7 years on or before 31st March 2021|
|Grade 4||Must have completed 8 years on or before 31st March 2021|
|Grade 5||Must have completed 9 years on or before 31st March 2021|
|Grade 6||Must have completed 10 years on or before 31st March 2021|
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
- Study Certificate (if applicable)
- Vaccination Card Copy
- Blood Group Report
- Passport Size Photos of Child (5 Copies)
- Passport Size Photos of Parents (2 Each)
- Aadhaar Card of Parent and Child
- Emergency Contact Number
- Copies of Progress Report for Last 3 years (as applicable)
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)