Klorofeel School, Brahmapur invites Inspired Teachers
Klorofeel School, Brahmapur, invites inspired teaching professionals who believe Teaching is the most critical role in society. Teachers who are inspired to make a difference to this generation of children will find Klorofeel the ideal environment to learn and grow.
The Learning Environment for Teachers
Klorofeel provides an empowered learning environment where all teachers are treated with respect. Teachers have the freedom to innovate and provide the best experiences to children. Teachers are also expected to learn continuously, and will be encouraged with opportunities to benchmark with the best, and share their experiences in platforms of choice.
Our teachers will grow into respected professionals known across the country for nurturing and encouraging children in their respective paths of reflection and self discovery, opening doors and preparing them for the challenges ahead. And in the process, the teachers will learn, create, explore and grow.
- Subject Teachers – Mathematics, Science, Social Science, English, Hindi and Odia
- Physical Education Teacher
- Pre-primary Teacher
- Performing Arts Teacher – Classical Music, Dance and Drama
Fine Arts Teacher – Art, Craft and Sculpture
Skills Teacher – Pottery, Carpentry and Agriculture
- Subject Teachers
- Degree or Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed. or B. El. Ed.) or Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
- Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test(OTET) or Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET) scores.
- Physical Education teacher – Degree or Diploma in Physical Education (P.Ed. or D.P.Ed.) with 5 years’ experience and ability to train all age groups
- Pre-Primary Teacher – Graduate with Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) and minimum 2 years’ experience
- Dance Teacher – Graduate with Degree or Diploma in Classical Dance form. Ability to teach using various dance styles and methodologies from beginner to advanced level.
- Classical Music – Graduate with Degree or Diploma in Classical Music (Vocal). Should be able to teach using various instruments.
- Drama Teacher – Degree or Diploma in Performing Arts with minimum 2 years’ experience.
Fine Arts Teacher – Degree or Diploma in Fine Arts with minimum 2 years’ of relevant experience.
Skills Teacher – Professionals with years of hands-on experience with Pottery/Carpentry/Farming. Preferably from local area.
Common Visible Traits
- Children find you inspiring
- Excellent communication skills
- Inspired to unfold the uniqueness of a child. Must treat the children with love and empathy.
- Hold yourself accountable to the growth of every child. Persistence, willingness to work hard and Creativity are necessary traits of the accountable teacher.
- Self Confidence and Pride in your ability to make a difference to the child.
- Perennial urge to learn. “A lamp can only light another lamp when it continues to burn in its own flame.”
Our teachers will be the Chorophyll in the lives of our children, with feeling.
All positions are open only in Brahmapur in southern coastal Odisha (earlier named Behrampur). Brahmapur is three hours south of Bhubaneswar and four hours north of Visakhapatnam.
Outstation employees will be provided support in accommodation and they have a choice to stay in independent accommodation at location similar to other members of Klorofeel team in an environment of togetherness.
To apply, email your updated resume to [email protected]